Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
If a customer tries to purchase too few or too many of the item, they will see a notice with the specific minimum or maximum purchase number.
1. Go to Products › View Products.
2. Click on the name of the product you'd like to give a minimum or maximum purchase amount.
3. From the Edit a product screen, go to the Other Details tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Other Details section until you find Minimum Purchase Quantity andMaximum Purchase Quantity.
5. Enter the minimm or maximum number(s) into these fields.
6. Save your changes. Your minimum and maximum purchase amounts will now take effect.
There are no replies.