How do I remove add on services I no longer want?

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call or post your request here and we can help you out.We understand this might be a bit less convenient, but we do want to be able to apprise you of any possible consequences of removing the service.Thanks
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of STEVEN5015

STEVEN5015

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
please remove all add on to my account, thanks
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Steven,

You are currently using the add on services. You would need to remove content like your domains and store if you want me to be able to remove services. Also, could you be more specific about what you are trying to remove please?
Photo of Msy47

Msy47

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I previously had (8) domains and have now deleted all but the one we use.  I would like to keep ownership of this domain but I'm using another another platform to run my site.  I would like to downgrade my account accordingly.

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

I would need you to delete the sites for the domains you removed. Then, I would need you to go into the builder for the site you kept and delete all content. Once that is done, I will be able to downgrade the account to Domain Only hosting, which is $14.99/year for one domain and one email. Any additional emails addresses that are kept will add $12/year to the billing. Currently, the price would be $38.99/year.
Please keep in mind that the deleting this content is permanent, so please save any content you need to keep prior to deleting.
Hi, I would like to remove my ecommerce store and just keep my current package. Thank you
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

This has been removed.
Photo of Jose0980

Jose0980

• 60 Points
I need to remove 6/13 mailboxes that are not yet set up with an address, please contact!
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

I was able to remove those mailbox addons on my end.
Photo of Jill2352

Jill2352

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hello, I would like to remove the unused e-mail boxes on our account. Please email me at HR@goodcarerehab.com once this has been completed or if you have questions. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

I have removed the unused emails on your account.
Photo of Paul1012

Paul1012

• 60 Points
I'd like the weblistings add on removed from my account. Thank you.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

This has been removed from your account.
Photo of Jill2352

Jill2352

Hello, I would like to remove the unused e-mail boxes on our account. Please email me at HR@goodcarerehab.com once this has been completed or if you have questions. Will you also call me to talk about if we are using our e-mail add on? I do not think we are using this service. The phone number is 605-231-2490. Thank you!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,728 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello Jill, 

I can remove the unused email boxes on the account it currently shows 35 out of 56 are being used so I removed the 21 unused boxes.
Unfortunately, I am not able to make an outbound call but if you would like to speak with an agent to review other add ons on your account you are more than welcome to call into support and you can reach us at 800-710-1998.
Photo of Jill2352

Jill2352

Thank you Michelle! I will give them a call.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,728 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Sounds good, hours for phone support are 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (Arizona time).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.