Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
This article is based on our iOS (iPhone/iPad app). However, if you are using another smartphone, you can also view your mobile admin dashboard by logging m.bigcommerce.com/admin on your mobile browser.
Managing Your Store
1. If you have a iPhone, simply download the app from iTunes here.
2. When you open the app, it defaults to your store's dashboard (see image above). This provides a glimpse of your order and fulfillment stats from the last week. To access your products, customers and full order details, click on the upper lefthand side of the screen.
4. The mobile control panel was built with your workflow in mind. From this screen, you can easily view your store's dashboard, orders, customers and products.
5. By clicking on the orders tab, you can see a quick overview of all the orders that are awaiting fullfillment and awaiting shipping.
6. If you click on each order, you can see any internal notes, plus comments with special delivery instructions or other customer requests. Each order's items can be individually inspected. This includes being able to see the SKU, what the customer saw on your storefront when placing the order and the specific product options they chose.
7. By clicking on the products tab, you can quickly see and make changes to any of your product pages. This includes being able to change the title, description, pricing information or choosing a new image using photos from your library or a photo you snap on your iphone.
8. You can also keep tabs on specific customers by clicking on the customer tab. In the app, you can check their order history, billing information as well as their contact info (phone and email) right from the customer details page.
9. Lastly, make sure to enable order notifications on your iPhone. This will allow you to get pinged immediately whenever a customer buys something in your store. To do this, simply click on About.
10. Then, click on notifications.
11. Make sure notifications are turned on.
There are no replies.