How do I "kill off" that additional fourth page and the ubiquitous "error 404 notation"?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I can't seem to be able to kill off that added fourth page (which I thought, with my GYBO account I'd have up to five free pages.)? Not that I'm complaining about having to forego the extra page. But everytime I go to publish the three first pages, I get this reminder I've exceeded my three pages and they'd only be published. That's okay, but how do I get rid of that last added extra page I don't want anymore, esp. off my title head section that tells any visitor what's available ... when it's not? Also ... has anybody found a way to zap "error 404"? I've seen it for years and never found a way to wipe that clean as well?
Photo of Steven2964

Steven2964

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • more perplexed than upset.

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Steven2964,

The site error 404 page is just our default error page in case a visitor comes across a broken link on your site. It does not count toward your total 5 page limit.

It looks like you currently only have 4 pages, of which 3 aren't published.

Please try publishing from the file manager to see if that fixes the issue.

When you're in sitebuilder, click on your site name at the top > View File Manager
(if you scroll to the right you'll see a few pages with the yellow exclamation mark that says publish)

You can publish an individual file by Right Clicking the name > Publish

Let me know if you continue to receive that error message, thanks!

Ehsan

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.