Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
If your setup looks like this, click here.
1. If your setup looks like this, click here.
Back to TopFlat Rate Per Order Example 1 1. Click on Set up shipping charges in your designated shipping zone.
2.) Select your shipping method. (Ex: Flat rate) Then, toggle the On Switch.
3. Fill out the details, making sure to select per order. Click Save.
Back to TopFlat Rate Per Order Example 2 1. Shipping Zones: Navigate to the Shipping Zones tab and find the zone to which you want to add the Flat Rate Per Order method. Under Action, choose Edit Methods.
NOTE: If you first need help adding a Shipping Zone you may want to visit this article first.
2. Add Method: On the Shipping Methods tab, choose Add a Shipping Method.
3. Shipping Method Settings: Select Flat Rate Per Order from the list provided. Once selected, you may also change the display name if you choose.
4. Flat Rate Per Order Settings: Scroll down and you will find a field to enter your desired Shipping Cost.
Save and that's it! Your store is now setup to ship using a Flat Rate Per Order for the zone to which you added this method. You can repeat the process with other zones as necessary.
There are no replies.