Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
1. Go to Setup & Tools and click Shipping.
If your setup looks like this, click here.
1. If your setup looks like this, click here.
Back to Top
Flat Rate Per Item Example 1
1. Click on Set up shipping charges in your designated shipping zone.
2. Select your shipping method. (Ex: Flat rate) Then, toggle the On Switch.
3. Fill out the details, making sure to select per item. Click Save.
Back to Top
Flat Rate Per Item Example 2
1.Shipping Zones: Navigate to the Shipping Zones tab and find the zone to which you want to add the Flat Rate Per Item method. Under Action, choose Edit Methods.
NOTE: If you first need help adding a Shipping Zone you may want to visit this article first.
2. Add Method: On the Shipping Methods tab, choose Add a Shipping Method.
3. Shipping Method Settings: Select Flat Rate Per Item from the list provided. Once selected, you may also change the display name if you choose.
4. Flat Rate Per Item Settings: Scroll down and you will find a field to enter your desired Shipping Cost Per Item.
Please note that an item is considered a single shopping cart item. For example, if a customer adds 2 Wireless Keyboards and 1 Mouse to their cart, they will be considered to have 3 items in their cart (see example below).
Save and that's it! Your store is now setup to ship using a Flat Rate Per Item for the zone to which you added this method. You can repeat the process with other zones as necessary.
There are no replies.