How do I e-mail or create a ticket

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

There use to be a way to e-mail and create tickets..I have been looking for nearly 1/2 hour and can find nothing!!!! also you say your chat is on during weekends....ITS NOT!!! Very frustrating. I have been a client for nearly 8 years I should be able in one look find all this
Photo of Brian0513

Brian0513

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sorry for the frustration Brian,

We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to a low volume of customer support requests over the weekend, and in an effort to shorten wait times and improve the customer support experience during our peak hours, we will be condensing our chat hours of operation to Monday through Friday. If you need help during the weekend, we will be monitoring our Community at Community.Homestead.com.

As for the old eticket, that was discontinued over a year ago due to low usage as well.

If you have questions, feel free to post them here on the weekend.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of patricia2186

patricia2186

• 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
It was a good way to get a real answer to a specific question. Instead it is taking me hours to go through the community and not get answer. Is anyone at homestead paying any attention to the fact their users are dissatisfied, or don't they care anymore?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am happy to hear that you found the ticketing system helpful. Sadly, for most that was not the case.

You are welcome to post questions here. Perhaps we can more quickly point you to the answer.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of patricia2186

patricia2186

• 272 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I need a chat module that works with homstead on multiple operating systems, xp, 7 and 8. Is there one?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

As a company we don't recommend any particular 3rd party applications. Sometimes we have suggestions based on personal or co-workers individual experiences. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to suggest as far as a chat program. A quick Google search and I found this article. Maybe you can find something here.

http://blog.crazyegg.com/2013/08/05/7...

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.