How do I direct my domain to my new Bigcommerce powered store?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

So you’re ready to have your domain bring up your new Storefront powered by Bigcommerce! Great! You just need to complete the three tasks below:

1. Log into your Bigcommerce account and obtain your domains Cname record

2. Log into your Homestead account and enter the new Cname record

TASK 1

1. Log into your store account at Bigcommerce.com. (If you forgot your password click here to reset your password, then return to this page.)

2. Click on “Setup & Tools” in the right hand corner and then choose “Domain Name” under the “Set up your store” column.

3. Type in your domain as stores.yourdomain.com (i.e. if your domain name you use on your Storefront is coloradopuppy.com you would enter stores.coloradopuppy.com).

4. Click the “Use Domain” button.

5. The next screen will instruct you to create a CNAME with your registrar. Take note of your store's canonical name, you'll need this in a minute.

That’s it! Now you need to make the changes on the Homestead side:

TASK 2

1. Log into your homestead.com account

2. Click on “Domains” on the left.

3. Scroll down to your domain and click on “Advanced DNS Editing” under your domain.

4. Click the “Edit button to the left”.

5. Scroll down to the “Stores” CNAME and delete the existing Cname record (It may look like "stores017.homestead.com" but could vary) and enter your Bigcommerce temporary URL that you got in step 5 at Bigcommerce.

Note: If you aren’t given this screen but instead receive a message “Sorry, you cannot edit your advanced DNS settings for this domain here because your domain is not using Homestead nameservers,” you will need to contact your domain provider and update your CNAME record there.

6. Click “Submit”.

7. You’ll be asked to confirm the changes. Hit “Submit” again.

8.  Locate the "www" subdomain and click Edit

9.  Choose Other URL and enter "stores.yourdomain.com"  and click Save.

Now the domain is pointed!    

Congratulations! You have now fully launched your upgraded store!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Albert6250

Albert6250

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry Albert6250,

Pointing the domain name requires administrative access which we don't have on your end. If you follow the steps above, the process will work. Let us know if you get stuck. The most common mistake is on Task1, step 3. Be sure to include the word "stores" when entering your domain name.

Mike
Photo of Shelly3736

Shelly3736

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Mine finally started working as well. I use Firefox browser and I had to clear my recent history and then just like magic it worked fine. So if any of you are using Firefox, give it a try. I was skeptical when the Big Commerce rep walked me through the steps but it did fix the problem. Who knew!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks for sharing... yes.. Firefox does indeed work better for most people. Thanks

Mike
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Shelly3736 -

Thanks for sharing your finding. Indeed clearing cache/history was necessary. We transitioned today and after seeing your post, we tried viewing in several browsers to see if it indeed made a difference and only by clearing the cache, the new store came up almost instantaneously.
Photo of NEIL2946

NEIL2946

• 296 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Loosing customers.

My storefront will not open. Three tecs have told me that all settings are good and they contacted Big Commerce to reset or refresh with no improvement. Now your office is closed and I have been down since Dec 27. What can be done.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Neil2946, Can you verify if you completed all the steps Task 1, above ?

The steps on the Homestead site seem to be completed correctly, but Task one above requires Administrative rights on your Bigcommerce account so I can not log in to fix, or verify that this has been done. This is the most likely thing causing the problem.

Mike
Photo of andra5981

andra5981

• 62 Points
OK I followed all the directions & after closing my store via homestead - It still shows my website closed with bigcommerce - I went back in and re-opened my store as I can not have my website closed - This has been a very confusing "CHANGE" just when you think you have completed everything you need to do - You get slapped right back to step #1
Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks Andra
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Andrea, The most common place that people get stuck is by not completing the steps on the Bigcommerce site. Especially Task 1, Step 3. Make sure you include the word "stores" when you enter the domain name. If you get stuck give us a call while you are logged in and we'll help you out.
Photo of Scott8421

Scott8421

• 60 Points
I am also getting "The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist." message when I try to go to the store. I printed the instructions and have tried to follow them. What am I doing wrong? The site is www.tristateagproducts.com
Photo of chris6401

chris6401

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The store is not working.

I have gone through the 4 required steps to convert the website, Sternmate.com, from Homestead to BigCommerce. All I am getting is "Store Unavailable". I was very careful in following the directions so I do not believe I made an error. I made the change on December 28.

Please respond because we need help.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

The first thing to check is Task 1, Step 3 above. You must use the word "stores" in front of your domain name.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Official Response
IMPORTANT: One task #1, Step #3, it is critical that you include the word "stores" when you are entering your domain.
Photo of David1113

David1113

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
can you not see that the word stores is in front of the domain name? now you have re-directed all my web pages to stores that is not up and running. I have no website anymore????
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: store
Photo of dmrtransmission6794

dmrtransmission6794

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having a similar issue. Im not sure if it is something that can be corrected on your end. I updated my domain info and closed my homestead store 3-4 days ago and I still can not access it without typing "store" in front of my domain name. Also my second domain is not accessible any way I enter it. I updated the CNAME for both of my domain names before I closed the Homestead store. So "stores.dmroffroad.com" works, and "stores.dmrtransmission.com" does not. No www.either domain work.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
There has been a little confusion concerning the pointing.  I hope this helps some.

When arriving at task 2 step 5, change only the stores points to. DO NOT change the www to the canonical URL of Bigcommerce.

If you have 2 or more domains going to the Storefront, change ONLY the CNAME on your primary domain.

dmrtransmission6794

Which would be considered the primary? I changed the CNAME of both domains. Would that affect how it was pointed? I also did not change the www to the canonical URL, only the "store"
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

dmrtransmission.com is the primary. On the other you should not point the CNAME to the Bigcommerce URL.

Drew

dmrtransmission6794

OK, how do I restore the default to the dmroffroad domain? This will correct for forwarding?

dmrtransmission6794

I restored the defaults on dmroffroad, and left the dmrtransmission modified as shown here. Im assuming it will take a little time to take affect?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

It will.

dmrtransmission6794

I hope so. Im going on a week of no website traffic while paying for hosting.

dmrtransmission6794

24 hours and no change.

dmrtransmission6794

48 hours, no change. Whats the deal here? It cant take this long.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Your dns records for your domain look good. The page that is appearing is an indication that something is still not right with the pointing. This is almost always a result of not entering the domain correctly on Task 1, Step 3 above. This is one setting I don't have access to see. Can you double check to make sure you included the word "stores" when you entered the domain?

Mike

dmrtransmission6794

I did. its the only way that the canonical name to come up. If I do not enter "Store" than it doesnt work at all.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

When you entered the domain on the Bigcommerce site make sure you used the word "stores" (plural), not "store" (singular). If you wish to include a screenshot I'll take a look at it.

dmrtransmission6794

I just checked again, I did in fact use "stores". If I try to re enter it again it tells me that is is already in use.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b30...
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

It might be best to give us a call when you have a moment so that you can provide an admin login to the tech support agent. We'll need to look at the settings in the BC account.

dmrtransmission6794

Can I E-mail it? I hate to do it that way but I am pretty tight on time the next few days and I really need this fixed.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I have sent you an email, if you wish to reply with the Admin password
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Your domain is working. The domain name was incorrectly entered on Task1, step 3, but the site is up and running now!
Photo of Kristin6838

Kristin6838

• 60 Points
I want to have the basic web address link to the stores address so customers do not have to type the stores. part - how do I do this?
Can you please help - kristin@ahappygreenlife.com
web site: www.ahappygreenlife.com
big commerce store: stores.ahappygreenlife.com

Thanks,
Kristin
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I have made a couple of changes that should solve the problem with some propagation time.

Drew
Photo of XNena

XNena

• 626 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yes how is this possible please do advise? I feel like stores.domainname.com is unnecessary and particularly complicated when trying to effectively optimize for seo purposes. Please advise.
Photo of XNena

XNena

... and I'd like to add I want to be able to achieve this w/out a redirect of the root domain to the stores subdomain please.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Xnena, and Kristin6838

if you change the Site association for the "www" subdomain as shown in my official post above, the customers do not have to type in the word "stores". This way no matter what they type it should default to the Storefront site. However the default url will still say "stores.yourdomain.com" and unfortunately our system will not allow you to change this.

Mike
Photo of XNena

XNena

That is extremely discouraging :( so one would have to maintain two completely separate sites which is time consuming and obnoxious. So the only way really would be to leave homestead entirely and open up with bigcommerce as they allow the root domain feature requested w/out redirects to the subdomain?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Yes.. If you are really adamant about having the "www" then that is an option.
Photo of Connie0078

Connie0078

• 70 Points
I am getting the same message:

It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we were unable to submit your A Record, CNAME and MX Record changes at this time. Please ensure that the records you are attempting to submit are valid and try again later.

I placed in my store directory as store-frchqbd.mybigcommerce.com.

I have tried having both stores close, open, and switched. Still no luck.
Photo of Connie0078

Connie0078

• 70 Points
Nevermind. I figured it out. *It can't have an http:// at the beginning or a "/" at the end. Issue came about after copying and pasting.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Glad you got it. Thanks for the update.
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I seem to be unable to figure out how to point my home page to my store. When the url www.nekkidsoapco.com is entered, I want it to go directly to my store. I know I've seen where to do it before, but can't seem to get it now that I need it. HELP! please!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You should not have changed the www CNAME. I switched it for you.

When you added the domain in Bigcommerce you did put stores.nekkidsoapco.com, correct?

Drew
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

yes. i did. Thanks for switching it for me. Now when I am in BigCommerce and click on view store, it takes me to the homestead homepage.....????
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

It also in BigCommerce shows my store down for maintenance. I want it open. How do I change that?
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

OK, first part is fixed. But whether I have the ticker on "open" or "down for maintenance" it still pulls up as it is down for maintenance.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

There will likely be some propagation time.

Drew
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

OK, will continue to try. Thanks so much for your fast responses and assistance!!
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

It's been over 4 hrs. that I've had it "open" and still itshows the closed for maintenance message.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

It is usually faster but DNS changes can take up to 24 hours. Everything is showing correctly on the DNS.
Photo of Christie7365

Christie7365

Ok, finally that is taken care of. Now I've just noticed that my other domain www.nekkidsoapcompany.com points to old website, how do I get it to point to the new www.nekkidsoapco.com ?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Should be working now for you. It just took longer to propagate.
Photo of Anjuli1834

Anjuli1834

• 70 Points
I followed all these steps and now my website is down and is not properly pointing. How can I get help with this? This is very frustrating.
Photo of Linda8906

Linda8906

• 270 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Before the move to BigCommerce we had www.spmsurplus.com redirecting to stores.spmsurplus.com - now with the transfer to BC we are having issues with this redirect. It seems with the domain settings in BC we are only able to have one or the other, How do we accomplish this now?

Seems the user Kristin6838 had the same issue & it now resolved?

"I want to have the basic web address link to the stores address so customers do not have to type the stores. part - how do I do this?
Can you please help - kristin@ahappygreenlife.com
web site: www.ahappygreenlife.com
big commerce store: stores.ahappygreenlife.com"
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi linda8906, I"m not sure if I fully understand your question, but does the post below answer it, or do you have a different/related problem?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Official Response
Another change that you may or may not have to make depends on if you have a regular site along with your Storefront. If you want the "www" to pull up the Store instead of the related website (or vice versa) you can change the setting shown here.

If you have both the "www" and "stores" subdomains set to "Storefront" then both subdomains will pull up the store and default to "stores.yourdomain.com"
Photo of S

S

• 6,760 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello -

I recently noticed in a web search (yahoo) that the temporary URL is appearing but not redirecting to the store now that it is live. I have tried a few different 301's but not working out.

The temporary URL was 'partdomain-partpagetitle'.mybigcommerce.com and now just returns 'server not found'.

any suggestions on where/how to correct?

Thank You
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: 301 redirect
Photo of Robert7379

Robert7379

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have a domain name that is currently managed by Network Solutions that I want to use for my BigCommerce store. I know how to configure the network solutions DNS to point to a given site but my question is this:

What do I need to do within my BigCommerce management account?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry Robert7379, Your question is a bit to vague for me to answer. What exactly are you wanting to accomplish? If you are trying to point the domain, let us know what the domain is so we can look at the dns and help you with the easiest way.

Mike
Photo of Robert7379

Robert7379

Mike,

Here are additional details:

I have a domain that I use to publicize my online store which is www.theflowerstudio.info.

The domain theflowerstudio.info is registered through Network solutions. Do I need to make changes to the DNS pointing through them? This is how they are currently set:
NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM

Please take a look at the DNS settings for my store in both the homestead and bigcommerce management portals and let me know if it is set up correctly so that www.theflowerstudio.info points to my new BigCommerce store.

Within the Homestead dns manager I have changed the cname www and stores field to store.theflowerstudi1.mybigcommerce.com. I have also closed the store in Homestead.

Now I am getting this message when trying to browse to www.theflowerstudio.info

"Store Unavailable
This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

I am a small business owner (florist) and not a technology expert. This whole conversion has been very confusing and frustrating. I did not ask for this migration, You guys forced it on me and I believe that you should have taken care of all of this . This is not what I signed up for when I chose Intuit to help me with e-commerce. When the site was hosted by Intuit I could call a support line, talk with a live person and quickly get the help I needed.

The length of time to get help and level of frustration has been compounded by having to communicate with you through this forum. It takes to long to ask for help and then wait for your response. On top of that you and I do not speak the same version of the English language, I am not familiar with most of the terminology you use.

Please pass my concerns on to your superiors. They need to know that I am not pleased. I have tried to call them on the phone but am never able to get through. I am not finding fault with you, I believe the management of Homestead screwed this up.
Photo of Robert7379

Robert7379

Thank you Drew for your assistance. I want to make sure that when someone navigates to:

www.theflowerstudio.info they will land on my BigCommerce store.

I made the change you directed me to and that still is not happening. Have I missed something?
Photo of Robert7379

Robert7379

Everything is working now Drew. Thanks so much for your help.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You are very welcome.
Photo of Stephen6279

Stephen6279

• 70 Points
I don't have the 'edit' button on the page that is shown in the image at the top of this post. How do I get one?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You don't need it. When did you make the change? It can take a while to propagate.

Drew
Photo of Stephen6279

Stephen6279

• 70 Points
Made the change Dec 18. I have stores.desertwholesalers.com working just fine but I need www.desertwholesalers.com to point to stores.desertwholesalers.com
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am sending you an email.
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

• 400 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Good Morning. My new Big Commerce site is ready to go live and I'm ready to close my Homestead site. Only thing is when I opened new site on BC and closed the one on Homestead, I get my Homestead closed for maintenance message. I'm sure everything is pointing in the right direction. My domain and email are hosted by GoDaddy.com. Thanks for any help you can give.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I made a slight change. Please check again in an hour and let me know.

Drew
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

Hi Drew. I sure will and thank you.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You're welcome.
Photo of Millicent1925

Millicent1925

Drew, whatever you did, it worked. Thank you.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Fantastic. You're welcome
Photo of Anjuli1834

Anjuli1834

• 70 Points
Can someone please help me? My site is completely down.
Photo of John1464

John1464

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
MY STORE DOES NOT SHOW UP.

I completed the process of coverting the store on Friday, but my new store does not show up (browsers can't find the server). Any ideas?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Make sure you complete the steps on the Bigcommerce site. Most likely the mistake is in "Task 1, Step 3" above. Be sure to put the word "stores" in front of your domain name. If you still have problems let us know.

Mike
Photo of Sandy8570

Sandy8570

• 312 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi - I'm trying to update my store from Storefront to Bigcommerce. I went thru the steps above, but when I go to my website and mouse over the store button - it still shows the Storefront URL. When I click on the store button on my site, it goes to the Bigcommerce page I designed, but says "Not Found". Oh - and now it has the "Store Unavailable" message.

I'm all messed up. Any help?

Thanks!
Sandy
eileensbowlingbuddy.com
http://stores.eileensbowlingbuddy.com... (Storefront url)
store-p1u6h56i.mybigcommerce.com (Bigcommerce Canonical Name)
Photo of Sandy8570

Sandy8570

Also...when I put stores.eileensbowlingbuddy.com into my browser, it goes to my new Bigcommerce store page. So that works.

I guess my issue really is that the link on my store needs to be updated - maybe that's a hard coded link that you guys need to change?
Photo of Sandy8570

Sandy8570

Nevermind... :)

I was impatient so I got onto chat with your support staff - they told me I had missed where to update the link on my store (though there was no where I could see for me to do that). Regardless - all is well - my new store on Bigcommerce is working great! thanks!!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks for letting us know.
Photo of Chuck7829

Chuck7829

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Honestly? I use a template based website creator because I have no formal education in web development.I assume that most of my fellow Homestead clients are business people and are not engineers. How would you explain the "Point to" steps to a 6 year old? because it is all Greek to me.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Chuck7829, We realize this can be confusing and don't expect everyone to understand. This is why we provide step by step instructions with screenshots. If you follow the steps in the instructions, it's not necessary that you understand the whole process. It's just a matter of entering data in the correct fields. If you are stuck, please let us know which step or task, and an we'll be happy to help you out.

Mike
Photo of jam0346

jam0346

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
this is absolutely crazy.
the minute i changed the DNS setting, i received an email from bigcommerce cancelling my account with them.
and then when i followed task 3, it is still giving me bad request.
chuck7829 is right. what are we buying here? a step by step procedure or a website that we can use to sell and make money????
i was happy to see a web setup for me and i only wanted to make it as my own domain because i paid for a domain and then all i get in return is a cancellation of account. now i am stucked.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Sorry about all the confusion. I checked your url store-gxelgvze.mybigcommerce.com and it is still live.

We realize the pointing process can be a little confusing so we tried to make it as simple as possible. If you get stuck going through the steps, let us know what step or process you are stuck on or don't understand and we'll be happy to help you.

Mike
Photo of jam0346

jam0346

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
hey mike, did you know my account with bigcommerce.com got cancelled because of me following your steps? please kindly advise on this. i sent out couple of emails asking about this and none have replied yet.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

I see that you closed the account, rather than just the store. The two steps are quite a bit different, so I'm not sure where the mistake occurred. In either case, If you would like me to re-open the account and close the old store, just reply here.
Photo of T9351

T9351

• 412 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Homestead is in fact not offering any assistance with this move, big commerce is not offering any assistance with the move. We as customers are being forced into the move, it's not like we were given a choice. Big Commerce and Homestead should directly handle all of the dns changes.
Photo of T9351

T9351

In the mean time we are not the only one's that are frustrated, so are our customers who frequent our online stores.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are happy to help, if you ask a question. What do you need? If it is help pointing the domain, then we can offer assistance, but the first step that happens in the Bigcommerce store administrator is not something we can do for you. We do not have access to edit domain records within the Bigcommerce store. If we update the DNS before you complete that step then both of your stores will be down.

Drew
Photo of T9351

T9351

Ok Drew, so after the domain names have been edited, how long will it take to remove the message that says (Store Unavailable This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.) ... and actually have the domain name point to the big commerce pages?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Hello, Ok, I am seeing some problems in the DNs and am fixing them. You can only change the stores. CNAME on the primary domain, lockscrunchy.com. The other redirects we handle differently. You also had the points to as www.naturalbeautybmorenaturalhairacce..., when it should have been the canonical name of store-legq4y.mybigcommerce.com.

You must also, in the bigcommerce store administrator add the domain as stores.lockscrunchy.com. Did you do this?

In any case, I have changed the DNS settings. If you placed store.lockscrunchy.com correctly in Bigcommerce, then it will be anywhere from now, until 48 hours to resolve. Anything over 24 hours is very unusual, so keep us up to date. You can feel free to check every once in a while. Usually this will be less than 2 hours. Just don't necessarily count on that time frame.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Are you using email service through Bigcommerce?
Photo of T9351

T9351

When i log into the big commerce store I do not know where to go to add the domain as stores.lockscrunchy.com. Which tab should I select? Setup & Tools?
Photo of T9351

T9351

Regarding the question of whether I am using email service through Big Commerce...I have no idea. I do not know if this is something that comes with the store as I wasn't really advised of all the details here. I can tell you that with homestead I did have some form of service available that would send me an email when I received an order. But only that.
Photo of T9351

T9351

If i go to the tab Set up your store and choose domain name, then put in the stores.lockscrunchy.com it gives me the following message: Unfortunately the domain name you entered appears to be in use by another Bigcommerce store. Please choose another domain and try again
Photo of T9351

T9351

My direct domain name is www.lockscrunchy.com, but I still have to put the word stores.lockscrunchy.com?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Looks like it is all working this morning. Let us know if you see anything wrong.

Drew
Photo of T9351

T9351

I see it is working. I have 1 other question. When an item in the store is put on sale for let's say 35% off, the sales price does not show on the product itself. In order to see that the item is on sale I must first add the item to my cart, then click view cart. So a person would have no way of knowing the item is on sale until they actually view the items they have placed in their cart. Is this something you can help address or should I direct this concern elsewhere? If so to whom?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am not sure if we can add that, but I will look into it.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.