How do I delete a link that shows up in the navigation menu on my home page?

• Article
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Here are some instructions to delete a page from your navigation menu:

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click your navigation menu so it's highlighted.

3. On the right, in Site Navigation Menu Settings, click Links. Select the page that you want to delete and then click the minus sign to the top right of the link list. That will remove the page from your navigation menu.

4. Save and Publish to have the changes go live.
Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 42,726 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Alan5183

Alan5183

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Link to a page without it showing in site page options..

New to site, I have created a new page, but I do not want it as an option in the menu. I want it as a page that only appears when you select a link from an established page. Like a pop up page. How do I make that happen?
Photo of Brenda7337

Brenda7337

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is my page not updated after deleting 2 pages?.

I recently updated my web page to include employer job requests, but discovered I am only limited in 5 web pages so I deleted the other 2 but they are still showing up on my site. Please help
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You do only have 5 page, but you need to remove the links as well.
Photo of Glenn8422

Glenn8422

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I delete a link from the navagator.
Photo of Lori2482

Lori2482

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I remove a link from the site navigation bar.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Photo gallery tab and services were deleted, but still showing to the public.

Photo gallery tab and services were deleted, but still showing to the public. please delete them.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

eliagonzalezphotography6371, it looks like you deleted the pages, but you have to remove them from the menu as well. This topic shows how. It looks like you have also reached the limit of you account in terms of space. You may need to removed some things to publish everything, or you can upgrade space for $2/month to add 1GB.
Photo of terry0113

terry0113

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i delete a duplicate button on navigation bar.

how do i delete a duplicate button on navigation bar
Photo of xmelendf15055

xmelendf15055

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled delete tab from website.

I have tried to delete the tab from the web site but it will not remove I added photo gallery and decided not to use it anymore. I hit the x button on pages and I do not see it on my list but when I publish it , it still shows their how can I remove it

thanks
Photo of macarman7792

macarman7792

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This doesn't remove the link. Frustrated. Eight hours of work and I missed one little check box now I've been driving myself crazy for 2 more hours. Help!
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,652 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Select the menu (hover your cursor over the menu and left click with your mouse) > Select Links from you Menu Settings > Select the title you're wanting to delete > Select "-" icon to delete the menu item.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

What exactly are you trying to remove? We will look at the site and see what the problem is
Photo of Lauri8856

Lauri8856

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I delete the tab "Antique Photo Gallery" from the link bar?.
Photo of Lester4725

Lester4725

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled trying to delete from main menu bar.

from the main menu I am trying to delete a few things how do I do this
Photo of srbhrsolutions

srbhrsolutions

• 70 Points
nothing shows up on the right side of the page
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,652 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You are using SB+? 
Open the page you're wanting to add > select the menu > you'll find the Site Navigation Menu Settings on the right side of your screen > Select Links > Select + > Select the file you're wanting to add using Browse > Save your selection > Scroll the the bottom of the Settings menu and name your page and Save.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

srbhrsolutions, Double click on the menu in the editor. You should get a pop up that talks about changes to all pages. Click the edit button on that pop up and you should see the properties editor on the right. You can also click the button between page settings and Insert, then click on the menu. This should get you to the editor as well
Photo of Tania3973

Tania3973

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how to remove a page without deleting it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.