Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
If you are using a responsive theme, you do not need to have a separate mobile theme.
Downloading the mobile template 1. Go to Design › Mobile.
2. Make sure Enable Mobile Theme and at least one device under Enable on these Devices are selected.
3. Click Download Template Files. This will download a zip file containing the mobile template files to your computer.
4. Extract the files from the zip file and make any desired changes.
Uploading changes through WebDAV 1. Access your store through WebDAV. If you have not done so before, see this article for instructions.
2. Open the mobile_template folder.
3. Drag and drop your modified files into their respective folders. If it is in a folder that does not exist, you can drag and drop the entire folder into mobile_template folder.
4. When finished, you should see only your modified files listed in the mobile_template folder on WebDAV. Your mobile devices will be showing the changes.