Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
2. On the Tax Settings page, choose the Tax Rates & Zones tab. Then click on Add a Tax Zone.
- Use this page to get a list of postcode prefixes for every postcode district in the UK.
3. Name your tax zone. For example, in the U.K., you may call it ‘Aberdeen’.
4. In the Tax Zone Type choose ‘This zone is based on one or more postal or ZIP code
5. In the Country field, choose United Kingdom.
6. Add your post codes. In most cases, this is just the first two letters of the postcode district and then an *, which is a wildcard character.
To save time, you can use the wildcard character ‘*’ to create a tax zone for every postcode in the postcode district. For example in the UK, all Aberdeen postcodes start with ‘AB’. We can simply specify ‘AB*’ in the ZIP/Postal Codes box for all postcodese in the Aberdeen district.
7. Make sure to check "yes, enable this tax zone
There are no replies.