Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Bulk pricing allow you to offer discounts when customers buy quantities of a particular product. They are typically used by wholesalers, but retailers can also use them as an incentive. Bigcommerce lets you use the following types of bulk discount:
Price discount - you specify a dollar amount to be taken off each item when a certain quantity of the product is purchased
- Purchases between $X and $Y of this product will receive a Price discount of $Z for each individual item.
Putting bulk pricing on a product
1. In the Bigcommerce control panel, go to Products › View Products.
2. Click the name of the product to edit it.
3. Click on the Bulk Pricing.
4. Enter the quantity range that you want to enable a discount rule for.You can have different discount amounts for different ranges, but enter only one range at a time.
5. If you want to add additional ranges, click the green plus button to the right of your rule.
6. To take any rules out, click the red minus button to the right of the rule you want to delete.
7. Save your changes. When you view the product in your store, you will notice a "Buy in bulk and save" message near the Add to cart button.
There are no replies.