Google Merchant Center is an e-commerce tool used for listing products with Google Shopping and other services offered by Google. For further details, click here. Before you will be able to submit your products to Google, you will need to create an account and verify your site.Creating a Google Merchant Account
2. Fill out your business and contact information, then click Continue.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions, then click Finish.Verifying your site with Google
Before you can submit a product feed to Google, your e-commerce website must first be verified, which we recommend doing with a meta tag.
1. In your Google Merchant account dashboard, click on the plus (+) next to Settings, then General.
2. You should see your store's address listed under About your business. If you do not, click Edit settings and add it in.
3. If your domain says Unverified, click Verify your website in Webmaster Tools.
4. Copy the provided HTML tag.
5. In the Bigcommerce control panel, go to Setup & Tools › Set up your store › Web analytics.
6. Check the box next to Google Analytics, then Save. You can skip this step if Google Analytics is already enabled.
7. Click on the Google Analytics tab that now appears. Paste your HTML tag from Google into the box, then save.
8. Return to your Google Webmaster Central page, and click Verify.
Once you have verified your site, you are ready to enable your products for Google Shopping.
Be the first to post a reply!