How do I copy over an existing site layout to a new site? OR How do I locate the original site layout in the HS gallery? It doesn't appar to be in there anymore.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

Attempting to locate a site design I previously used for artist Joe Mac (joemacart.com) and Cat-Scans (catscans-thebook.com) which features a film strip across the top of the index page. Now that HS has converted to SiteBuilderPlus, the selection of prefabbed layouts seem to be somewhat limited. I'm happy to copy over one of the aforementioned sites into a new site if someone could show me how. Hitting Select All and Copy and then opening up the space that I reserved for the new site doesn't seem to achieve this outcome. Thanks for your collective input. My email: rscott@toonutsproductions.com
Photo of Ralph the Mouth

Ralph the Mouth

• 454 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ralph the Mouth

Ralph the Mouth

• 454 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
(apologies for the typo in the header)
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ralph,

If we change your account type over to use Sitebuilder Plus only, then you'll be able to access the newer templates; you don't see them now because Sitebuilder Desktop is not compatible with those newer templates.

Let me know if you'd like to change to Sitebuilder Plus only or if you still use desktop.

You can duplicate an existing site if you'd like and edit it from there, please see my response here: Copying a Site

I hope this info helps, thanks!

Ehsan