Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
2. You will see the following login information:
- WebDAV Path - the path (server) of your store, which will be your store's temporary URL followed by /dav
- WebDAV Server Type - WebDAV (HTTPS/SSL) - the type of server used
- WebDAV Username - this will be the store owner's email address
- WebDAV Password - this will be a long string of random numbers and letters
3. If you need to create another account that can access WebDAV, you can do so by creating a user and enabling WetDAV. Use the new user's email address for the user name, and the password in that user's WebDAV section for the WebDAV password. The Path and Server Type will be the same.
What can I do with WebDAV? These articles cover a few things that you can do with WebDAV:
- How do I import images when importing products?
- How can I add images to the image manager via WebDAV?
- How do I replace images within my template?
- How do I customize my mobile theme?