Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Cyberduck is a free WebDAV software client that allows you to access your store's files remotely. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- You can download Cyberduck here.
Find your WebDAV login info 1. In your Bigcommerce control panel, go to Settings › Server Settings › File Access (WebDAV).
In some versions of the control panel, this is located under Setup & Tools › File Access (WebDAV).
2. You will see your WebDAV login information listed under the WebDAV tab.
Connect with Cyberduck 1. Open Cyberduck.
2. Click on Open Connection.
3. Enter the login information from the Bigcommerce control panel into Cyberduck/
- Server - enter the WebDAV Path. The port 443 will fill itself in, and /dav will move to the Path field.
- Username - this is the email address listed under WebDAV username.
- Password - this is the WebDAV Password.
4. Click Connect. When the login is successful, you will see your store's folders.