Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
This article refers to changing the wording of the error received by customers from outside of your shipping area. If customers from inside of your shipping area are receiving this message, check this article.
Replace Cannot Ship message
1. Go to Setup & Tools › Set up your store › Shipping.
2. Under your current shipping zones, you will see your current shipping message. Click the Edit button.
3. Type your new message into the text area, and Save.
4. When customers from a location your store is not set up to ship to try to check out, they will see a pop-up with the new warning message.
Return to default message
1. Following the steps above, edit the current message.
2. Erase everything in the text field and Save.
3. The message will return to the default.
Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address.
There are no replies.