Here are instructions to customize the footer on your website.
- Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.
- Click Page Settings in the top toolbar and choose Background, Links, Footer from the drop-down menu. Click Edit your Footer.
- Here you can edit or remove the Copyright Information. Important: Be sure to uncheck the Display copyright information box if you don't want the Homestead copyright information to appear on your page.
- Then, click Close
- Then, click Insert in the top toolbar and select text from the drop-down menu.
- Drag the text box to the bottom of the webpage and enter in your copyright information. Ex. Copyright 2012. Homestead Technologies. All Rights Reserved
- Copy and Paste that text box onto your other pages. (You will also want to update the footer on each page through the Page Settings option).
- Save and Publish your website to see the changes live.