how do i cancel my big commerce storefront

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am being charged a Usfcy amount and a Ccy Fee ?
I do not understand why my website fee have jumped so dramatically, I had asked about two weeks ago for my storefront to be removed.
Photo of reception3540692

reception3540692

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't know what those charges are. How much are they for? You do have a Storefront that adds $29.99/month to your account, but it would still be under the Homestead charge. The addition of that store was the last contact we have a record of. How did you request it be cancelled?

I can cancel it for you, but I need to advise you that cancelling the Storefront will result in the loss of all data in the store. If you want to delete the store, please type Confirm Delete, and I will remove it.

Drew
Photo of reception3540692

reception3540692

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi drew,
I emailed the consultant that set up my storefront twice and I posted a question on here aswell.

I would like to confirm and remove my storefront please :)

The first one was $3.00 then I got charged another $80.00 ??
Very odd I usually pay $45.00 , so I was charged the normal amount I usually pay and then the two amounts I have stated previously.

thank you for getting back to me so quickly !
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have removed the Storefront, but those amounts do not come from this account. The last charge was $68.97, at the end of March. Without Storefront, it will be $38.98.

Do the charges have a company name or phone number?

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.