Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Locating the Chat Widget on Zopim
1. Log in to your Zopim dashboard.
2. Click on Widget under Settings in the left-hand navigation panel.
3. Copy the code under Embed the New Chat Widget. If you plan to change the appearance first, you can do so by clicking the Appearance button at the top of this page.
Adding the widget to Bigcommerce
1. In your Bigcommerce control panel, go to Setup & Tools › Integrations › Live chat.
2. Check the box next to Other Third Party Live Chat Service, then click Save.
3. Click on the Other Third Party Live Chat Service tab at the top of the page.
4. Paste the widget code from Zopim into the box labeled Live Chat Code.
5. Change Chat Box Location to At the top of the page.
6. Save your changes.Checking the widget
1. Back in the Zopim dashboard, enter your store's URL in the URL box.
2. Click the Check button.
3. If your widget was correctly installed, you will see a success message. Otherwise, make sure that you have followed all of the steps above and try again.
There are no replies.