How do I add Traffic Booster to my website?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I just purchased Traffic Booster for my site, but I don't see how to set it up. How do I add Traffic Booster to my website?
Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 43,556 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 43,556 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

Here are instructions on how to add Traffic Booster to your website.

Important: Traffic Booster can optimize your site better if your website has its own personalized domain name (URL). Also, Traffic Booster is only available on sites that have 10 pages or less.

1. If you have more than one website, make sure you have the correct website selected from the website address drop-down list.

2. Click Add-On Services on the left.

3. Click Get More Customers.

4. Click the Traffic Booster link.

5. Click Sign Up Now. You might be asked to upgrade if you do not already have Traffic Booster.

6. Click Set Up Traffic Booster. When SiteBuilder Plus opens, you'll be asked to select the business you want to associate with Traffic Booster, or, if yours isn't listed, to enter your business information.

After Traffic Booster is set up, information that is generated by Traffic Booster appears in the footer of your website pages. It can take up to three weeks for Traffic Booster to analyze all of your pages.

Hope this helps!

Did this answer help? If so, please mark 'good answer' below for other people to find this post. Also like us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about how to grow your business.
Photo of Supertx

Supertx

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I just got Traffic Booster. First, it said to get a domain name with the business name in it, which is exactly what i already use. Then it said to delete all but ten pages, since it only works on ten pages or less. Every SEO resource I have read says the more pages the better, as long as they have good content. Isn't Traffic Booster telling me to do something that could harm the site? WHY is it limited to ten pages?
i have Traffic Booster and ir shows up in my footer like this.

My business name> Retail Stores>Pets & Pet Supplies > Business ProfileRating with the 5 stars, but no one is able to rate my store.
Photo of Philip8977

Philip8977

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
There is a guy in Palo Alto who is convinced that the more content on a website, the better, Plus, if you have multiple pages with the same market, they can all show up in a google search. In one city, I have 2 pages that show up at the top of page one of google search results.

I wouldn't want fewer pages...
I find the "My business name...Business Profile Rating" unattractive. Does this have to be on the page when using traffic booster?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.