How do I access a page that's not showing up in the drop-down menu?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I added a new page and it is not showing up in the drop-down menu where you select a page to edit. It is showing in the Navigation Menu, which indicates that it actually exists somewhere, but I cannot access it to edit it.
Photo of Hannah5305

Hannah5305

• 70 Points
  • frustrated and confused

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike8457

Mike8457

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
same problem here. Domain shows it is pointing to the page but I cannot access it in the drop down to edit.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The navigation is just a series of items that you can then link to a page. The page does not have to exist to see the word in the navigation.

Hannah5305, it looks like you are talking about Info. If you click on Add new page you can actually create the page. I would allow it to add it to the navigation again. You will then need to delete the first one from the menu. Instruction can be found here.

Mike8457, You are using the Sitebuilder desktop program. If the problem is that you don't see a tab for the page, then click on the left side icon that says file manager. Find the file and double click it.

Drew
Photo of Mike8457

Mike8457

I cant get in to even see the pages. When I log on site builder its doesnt give the option of the specific domain/site that I need to edit. The site is also not available as an option when I log on to homestead. The specific domain is not listed in my domains. I can see the pages when I type the URL online, however, homestead isnt giving me the option to choose the site to start editing.
Photo of Mike8457

Mike8457

the specific domain is not showing within the Websites manger online, nor is it showing as an option within sitebuilder
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

What is the domain name?

Drew
Photo of Mike8457

Mike8457

bonnierodriguez.com
Photo of Mike8457

Mike8457

and.....londonrodriguez.com
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You see this website in your dropdown, linseyrodriguez.com. That is the same site as bonnierodriguez.com, leiarodriguez.com,and londonrodriguez.com. All 4 domains bring up the same site. The drop down only shows the first domain.

If they aren't all supposed to be the same then check here

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

This is what you see in the drop down. Both sites you mention are on this site,linseyrodriguez.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.