Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Installing Social Shop
1. Click on this Bigcommerce Socialshop Application link.
2. Click Add Socialshop to My Page.
3. Click on Choose Facebook Pages and select your store from the drop-down. Click Add Page Tab when finished..
4. Enter your store URL in the provided area. Click Save Settings.
5. You will see a pop-up informing you that the settings have been saved. Click the word "here" to see your SocialShop page.
NOTE: If you have not installed your own SSL you will notice the URL will change to a 'store-' URL.
To change your URL later, open your store's page and click on the Social Shop icon. You will be invited to change the settings. To uninstall SocialShop, check out this article.
You are provided with a default promotional banner on your SocialShop page. You can upload your own from the Bigcommerce Control Panel.
1. Click on Marketing › Sell on Facebook.
2. Next, to Upload New Facebook Banner, select a file from your computer. Save to initiate the upload.