Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
2. Click on Setup & Tools and select Shipping.
3. Click on the Shipping Zones tab.
4. For the Default Zone select the Action button and choose Edit Methods.
5. Delete or Disable the methods inside the zone.
All methods in the Default Zone should now be disabled or deleted.
6. Click on Setup & Tools and select Shipping.
7. Click on the Shipping Zones tab.
8. Click Add a Shipping Zone.
9. Enter a Name and choose the Zone Type. In this example, we're setting up shipping for only US addresses, so we choseThis shipping zone is based on one or more countries.
10. After entering those details, Click Next.
11. Click Add a Shipping Method button.
12. Choose the appropriate shipping method for your store.
Now only the USA has a Shipping Method available to it. This means no locations outside of the United States will receive a Shipping Quote.
There are no replies.