Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
2. Click on Setup & Tools and then Store Settings.
3. Click on the Display tab.
4. Scroll down to the Syndication Settings section.
5. Enable and Disable Feeds as needed.
6. Select Save.
The RSS Syndication Web Content Page
1. Click on View Store.
2. On your main navigation menu, select RSS Syndication.
Don't have an RSS Page? Create a new page and add "%%Syndicate%%" to the page content.
3. You can now see the list of your current default RSS Feeds. It also provides instructions for customers to create custom RSS feeds for your store.
There are no replies.