Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu

• Article
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)
Here are some instructions to edit a page's name and link within your site navigation menu:

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click on your navigation menu so it is highlighted.

3. Click Links in the Site Navigation Menu Settings. Select the page that you want to edit.

• Edit Page Name

• With the link selected, you will be able to change the display name below the link list. This will change your navigation menu to the new page name.

• Edit Page Link

• With the link selected, click Edit Link below the link list.

When the small window opens, click Browse to locate the newly named page.

• Once you have renamed the page and updated the link, publish your website for the updates to be live.
  • Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 42,916 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled why will my site not publish.

built the site now when I hit the 
    publish button it will not launch    also when I hit preview that will not work either 
    Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
    innerspiritnativeartanddesign8061, The site works for me, but you have some pages on the navigation that are not linked correctly. Follow the official response above and make sure to use the browse button when editing the link. That way you will avoid spelling mistakes.
    Photo of Renee9259

Renee9259

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
    Thanks. This was very helpful and worked great as soon as I remembered to publish the entire website and not just the page!
    Photo of Ellen9584

Ellen9584

• 60 Points
    is there anyone I can call? i need help in my website. pls help me
    Ellen
    you can reach me at 857-272-0017 or ellendaycare@yahoo.com
    Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 45,038 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
    You can either post your concern as a question here on the Community and I can help you or you can call out support number 800-710-1998. We cannot call you.