Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
Social media helps you build fanfare around your store and the products you carry. You can easily add a social media panel to your site that lets you feature up to six of your accounts at once.
We currently support the following social media platforms:
- Facebook Page
- RSS feed (for blogs or newsfeeds).
Enabling the Social Media Icon Builder for the first time
The Social Media Icon Builder only works with our new templates. If you aren't using a new template yet, check out "How can I customize the carousel on my homepage?".
- Theme or Standard Icons (you can switch between these two styles at any time)
1. Theme Icons are styled to match the template design.
2. Standard Icons are the originals from the social media networks.
Adding a Social Media Icon:
- Either double click or the drag an icon across to the right. The icons on the right are the ones that are published.
- You can remove an icon by clicking on the cross mark at the top right of an icon placed on the right.
- You can re-order the icons by dragging them between the boxes on the right.
- Adding a URL: Once an icon is added, click on it and a URL box will pop up. Then just enter a valid URL to your profile page on the social media network.