Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
1. Click Products at the top of the control panel, and then choose View Brands.
2. Click the Add a Brand button.
3. Type in the names of the brands you want to add to your store. You need to type in each separate brand name on a new line. Click save when you're done.
Associating Products with Brands
Now that you've created the Brands inside your store, you'll need to associate your products with their brands. Here are the steps to do this.
4. Add a new brand to your store as outlined above.
5. Click on Products, and then View Products and then click on Edit for the product you want to assign a brand.
6. On the Edit a Product page, click the Other Details tab.
7. Choose a brand from the Brand Names list or type a new brand into the text box
8. Click Save & Exit and your product will now be assigned to the brand you selected.
When your store contains one or more brands the Shop by Brand section will appear on your web site. Your visitors can then choose to browse products by their favorite brands instead of by category or by searching for products.
There are no replies.