Archived and Closed
1. Login to your store's Control Panel.
2. Click Products and then View Products.
3. At this point, you can perform an advanced search, if you wish, to filter the list of products returned.
4. In the current list, select the products to which you wish to apply the option set.
5. Then, click on Choose an Action and choose Apply Option Set.
6. Click Go.
7. Choose the option set you wish to apply to the products you selected, and click Next.
8. The system will confirm your choice of option set and the number of products to which you are applying it. Changing option sets on a product that already has one assigned to it will delete any rules and SKUs applied on the product level. (Any rules that have been assigned to an option set will not be deleted.) Click the checkbox next to the two statements as seen below, and click Next.
9. A status bar will be shown on the screen, displaying the percentage of completion. Click Finish once it reaches 100%.
10. Now, the option set has been applied to all of the products you selected. If you need to create rules or SKUs for the individual products, you will still need to edit the product and add that information manually.
There are no replies.