HOW TO INSTALL ON IMAC

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Photo of clara7887

clara7887

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of JOHN5471

JOHN5471

• 1,284 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
You have to use the online Sitebuilder. I'm using a Mac ---- check out my effort www.tommycooper.co.uk this was made completely with the new sitebuilder on a Mac...
Photo of WCGR

WCGR

• 560 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
How did you make the drop down navigation? TIA
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Marge, HERE is a mini tutorial about drop down menus in the new Websitebuilder. but it is not available in SItebuilder ( the original desk top version) or SItebuilder +

Marge John has selected a  vertical side Navigation bar  and it works exceedingly well. John, a superb website, one of my favourite comedians from my youth and totally unique. Sadly I was watching the show when he collapsed and died on stage. An old friend of mine was the spitting image of Tommy ( and I do mean almost his clone) we worked together for six years and I cannot remember one day when his resemblance to Tommy wasn't mentioned. Thank you for creating the website and refreshing my memories.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.