How to I access the file manager?

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I am trying to upload some PDF and HTML files to my website, accesswoodworx, but I am unable to open a file manager for this site. I can get to my other site, rehabengineer with the Sitebuilder and Sitebuilder plus to access the file manager, but I can't open my new website to upload these files.
Photo of Michael8612

Michael8612

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,896 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It's under the url in the upper right corner of the page editor.
Photo of Michael8612

Michael8612

I wish that was working, but all I have in the upper right is Save, Preview, Publish and Help.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,896 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You're using Websitebuilder?
Photo of Michael8612

Michael8612

Yes. I can't pull up the site I am working on with Site Builder or Site Builder Plus. I have no problem accessing my other website.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 11,588 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

WebsiteBuilder does not have a file manager. You can upload PDF files as a document by going to elements, files and upload files. 
Photo of Michael8612

Michael8612

Thanks, that helps somewhat. How do I put an HTML file in my root? 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 11,588 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
WebsiteBuilder is a proprietary builder and unfortunately there is not access to the root directory. This is not something that can be done with this builder. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.