how to add dropdown menus to buttons?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I would like have a mouse roll over that drops down additional menue items
Photo of Pappy3693

Pappy3693

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
It's not an option on SB.  You would have to find one online and add the code to your site.  I decided to put sub links indented under each of my categories and that worked out ok.  Since the category had to be linked to something as well (no way around it), I ended up creating a page to link to with a navigational menu in the center of the page that simply repeated my sub links.  You can look at it if you'd like. It's not finalized yet, but I can provide you with a link so you can see what I did.

In the past, I had a simple dropdown menu from Hscripts, but my site outgrew it.  https://www.hscripts.com/tools/drop-down-menu/

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.