How do you link blog pages to a previously published blog post/title?

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Adding the blog itself was easy, however I have a question. I want to create a sidebar box that provides a list of prior blog posts, with links to each. I tried it yesterday, posted a link to the specific blog (I only have 2 at this point, so easy) but the link took viewers to an empty new page for my website vs. the blog entry. :( What am I doing wrong?
Photo of ellen7328

ellen7328

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,248 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I do not see a link at this time, so I am not able to troubleshoot it. Did you remove the links?
Photo of ellen7328

ellen7328

Drew, I appreciate the reply...Yes, I did..I can put it back but didn't want to confuse sign ups. Let me put it back..Give me a minute
Photo of ellen7328

ellen7328

Just posted it...THANK YOU!
Photo of ellen7328

ellen7328

I'm sure you will tell me, but is the issue as simple as I need to create a new domain or even subdomain name for the blog, as opposed to have it be part of the main website?
(Edited)
Photo of ellen7328

ellen7328

OMG! How funny and how cool...THANK YOU! I'm so glad it was an easy fix!!!! Homestead rocks!!!! Why I've stuck with them all these years! You are the best
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,248 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Happy to help and very glad you are having a good experience.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.