Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving old email topic
- In the User Name field, enter your web email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Password field, enter the password for the email account you want to access from Outlook.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- The port number for Incoming Server needs to be 143.
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: None.
- Set the Outgoing Server port number to 587.
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: None
- The port number for Incoming Server must be 110.
- Clear the server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) checkbox.
- Set the Outgoing Server Port Number to 587.
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: None and click OK..