How do I set up a shopping cart and link my merchant processer on my website?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Photo of Citlali3431

Citlali3431

• 72 Points

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,608 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

If you use PayPal as your payment processor you can add that to your account with the instructions here  and that will activate the pay pal buttons in the editor. If it is another merchant you will need to ask them to provide a HMTL code that you can add to your website. 
Photo of tamarsevajian7389

tamarsevajian7389

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I don't use PayPal. However, my SimplePractice membership for my business administration is set up for credit card processing. I asked them how do I connect the two? So they said to copy and paste the code for "adding a booking widget to your website" to link them. I just did but nothing happened. Can you help? 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It looks like you added HTML code as a link for a button, which would not work. Any code they provide to you would need to be added via an HTML element. If it does not work via that element, unfortunately we would not be able to troubleshoot 3rd party code.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.