how+do+i+redirerct+my+wordpress.com+to+my+homestead+site+blog

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I used wordpress.com to blog and now I want to direct those blog posts and followers to my www.originshobbyfarm.com/blog.html. What are my options?
Photo of Kathleen3641

Kathleen3641

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How did they get to your Wordpress site in the past?
Photo of Kathleen3641

Kathleen3641

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
https://originshobbyfarm.wordpress.com/ then they could RSS to continue receiving. At one point I Iframed the wordpress in to my site but I took down the Iframe and I am now using the homestead blog platform.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't work much with Wordpress, but I suspect you will need to add some HTML code on the Wordpress page to do a redirect to the new page
Photo of Mileen3055

Mileen3055

• 2,456 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
You can create a link on word press to your website, also create a back link from your website back to word press. You have to highlight the link and then go to create link and past the link there. It is almost the same process with both places where the link is needed.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.