How do I get my quota for email increased

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Email box quota upgrades now available

How do I increase the available MB for my email account? I switched to a suite but it hasn't increased the available MB for emails. It appears to be my folders that use much of the space but I don't want to delete any information stored there. In Yahoo I can buy additional storage. I don't see that as an option in Homestead Mail. What is your suggestion?
Photo of Debra9485

Debra9485

• 414 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have fixed this for you. There were 3 mailboxes marked as Suites and they have all been upgraded. Soon we will have more options available to you.
Photo of ronr1025

ronr1025

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
How do you upgrade to a suite?  i have an email account i need to upgrade the size of.and it is real frustrating.  HOw much more does a site give over a reglar account? 
Photo of Gary6432

Gary6432

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
N. Drew, I am experiencing the same issue and am continually deleting Sent messages as well as the Trash file just to stay below the 500MB quota.  I'd prefer not to delete Sent messages less than 6 months old but am currently at 1 month history.  Please advise.  Thanks.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately at this time the only option would be to set up a client, like Outlook and use Outlook to archive the messages on your computer. It shouldn't be too much longer until we have the new storage tiers available, but I do not have the date yet.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.