How do I get my money back from you guys, my web site for March Madness is unresponsive to changes in pages

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Web site changes never show up such as adding text or files, even after I save and publish the pages. This site is payed for by my March Madness friends and it is not serving our purposes currently to update files and text. I feel we are not getting our money's worth. How do I get a discount or refund on a bogus web provider
Photo of Fearpickle3109

Fearpickle3109

• 276 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Very Mad

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,338 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Have you tried a "refresh" (Shft/Ctrl/Delete)?
Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference. 
F5 = Refresh: A browser works by downloading a page to your computer. Browsers will then show the page from your computer as opposed to downloading it every time you visit a page. This speeds up the process and lessens the traffic on the Internet. Depending on the browser, it will periodically check the website for a new version of the page and download if it has changed. If you don't see a change that you expect, then press F5. That tells the browser to go to the site and download the page now.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Everything on your site shows as published as recently as yesterday. If the refresh doesn't resolve it, please specify a page and the changes that did not show on the live site.
Photo of Fearpickle3109

Fearpickle3109

• 276 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have deleted all cashe files and have tried everything to refresh my web page but none of my changes are showing on web site. I have never had these issues before for several years but they seem to be popping up on me since I switched to Microsoft 10.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
All pages and files are showing published. If you have a page that shows differently in the editor and the published site, please tell us the page and what differences you see.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.