How do I downgrade my package.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Price hike. I have features I do not need, how do I down grade.
I find it unprofessional in the way you did the price hike without any warning. I have been searching this site and conveniently can't find a email contact or a phone number. Not the way to keep my business. building my site was time consuming but I will recreate it for a company that cares about its clients if I don't get any help soon. jlyndachshunds@yahoo.com
Photo of Jennifer4255

Jennifer4255

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Angry, frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 63,190 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
800-710-1998 customer service
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,636 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The phone number is also set on the homepage of Homestead.com. Top right. We do not have an email support service, we have this community. I am sorry if you did not receive the email. It seems a group of people did not see it, but the announcement was made on October 3rd.

Currently your account would not benefit from a change in package. If you don't need the 2nd site, that would save a little more. The starter comes with just 5 pages, so we would need to add pages, which is where the bulk of the add ons is going to go. You would need 4 10 packs of pages at $2 each. You could try consolidating pages, or maybe remove some if they are unused and we may be able to reduce the price some more.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.