Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
1) From your Homestead account click on the Constant Contact tab, then Login to Dashboard
2) Click the contacts tab and then click Add contacts. There are a few options. You can import directly from other apps, like gmail or other list application. Select Add from other apps.
3) If you already have a list built in an app like Excel, then you can upload the file easily. Depending upon how many fields you have you may need to assign some field names during this process. Click on choose file.
4) Select your file. The system should be able to figure out simple fields, you may need to assign some others. Click next
5) You may select either option here. Continue without selecting is quicker.
6) Click upload.
The other options are to type in a list or copy/paste a list into the box. Both options are available from the add contacts button.
There are no replies.