How do I contact customer support?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I am new to this and my website is not coming up in a web search.  I really need a human being to walk me through this!  Thanks
Photo of eileengustafsonlcsw0527

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of gale5370

gale5370

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Are you searching for your site in the very top search bar or in the search engine bar such as Google, Yahoo?  For now, use the very top search bar.

You will need to submit your site to search engines.  The most affordable way is to go to each; such as Google, Yahoo and so forth and add your site.  OR you can pay for a online service to submit them to apx 100 search engines, which will save you a lot of time.  

If you don't submit the site yourself, eventually the search engines will find you site and at least make it possible to find your site by typing in the web address, but you will have no page rankings. 

What is your site address?

(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 35,652 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We would be happy to help. If you would like to speak with a Homestead support agent, you can reach support at 1800-710-1998 Monday-Friday 6am-5pm MST. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.