How do I contact customer service?

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I need to speak with someone.
Photo of Terry2910

Terry2910

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,248 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello Terry,

You can contact customer support at 1800-710-1998. I can also assist here if you have any questions. 
Photo of Terry2910

Terry2910

I'm trying to transfer a domain to your hosting service. I went through the process but was told it was "unsuccessful." Can you help?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Yes I can, it seems the transfer timed out while waiting on owner approval, an email was sent to reflectionmedia.john@gmail.com to approve the transfer but was never confirmed. I can delete the failed domain transfer then you will want to make sure to follow these steps to resubmit for transfer https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_transfer_my_domain_to_homestead.
Photo of Terry2910

Terry2910

Please delete the failed transfer and I will do it once again. "reflectionmedia.john@gmail.com said he did not receive a request, so I'll try again. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Okay I have deleted it, go ahead and re submit it. Keep an eye out for that email also check any junk or spam folders sometimes they land in there. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.