how do I add an image behind the navigation menu tabs

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Somehow the blue splash beneath the navigation menu tabs across the top of the page was deleted. How do I put it back or add a different image to the navigation bar
Photo of Wanda4481

Wanda4481

• 70 Points

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 68,806 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
ADDING IMAGES SB+:
Here is an article to assist with uploading images to Sitebuilder. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-add-an-image
Select insert > image. If you add a photo gallery, it will auto thumbnail the image(s)
You can hold down the shift key and click on multiple images to upload more that one image at a time.
LAYERING ELEMENTS:
Layering procedure: Select the element > right click > choose your layering command.
The help section has no explanation for the "Bring Forward" "Send Back" elements in the Image Setting menu. I don't think they have any purpose currently. Perhaps they did. what we've been trying to make them do, at one time. The programmers should try fixing that. It's very misleading. Also, there's no other explanation for layering. Layering is an excellent feature. Now you know how to use it, you'll find many applications for it.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,370 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

You can use the tabs under style and effects to add the image or other options to the navigation menu. Select the menu and click on style to add a link graphic or background image (you want to use smaller images for this option). 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.