Forms are a great way for visitors to provide specific information to you via an email.
- First click on the Elements tab on the left, then in the Contact section, click on Contact form.
- Position the form in the desired spot on the page and click your left mouse button. This will drop the form onto the page.
- The standard form may provide the information you need, but if not, you can customize the form by adding or removing fields. Simply click the Manage Form button in the toolbar.
- On the left side, you can see each field currently on the form. To the right is a trash can. If you wish to delete a field, simply click the trash can. If you want to change the field, click the desired field on the left. You can change the label text to anything you like. There are several fields types to choose from. Lastly, you can select the check box to make the field optional. If you uncheck the box, the field is required and the form can't be submitted without it.
- As with other elements, if you click more in the toolbar, you will see the advanced tab. Click it, and on the right side, you will see the advanced settings. Here you can change tons of design elements, like font, size, shadows, opacity, and many more options.