how can up date the card for bill payment?

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

how can up date the card for bill payment? already try to make it twice from web site but withot succes ,i cannot call in usa  becouse i m from italy
Photo of capribeachswimwear0893

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately, if the card is not updating on your end, the only option we have would be for you to call in. We have people call from other countries all the time, the number does work. Just make sure to use the country code: 1-800-710-1998
i have already up date 3 time  from web site
hi thank you , but i m in italy there is a problem , there isn't other way? and why my domain hp is not found?can be for card not up date? i have two domin and other is ok . 

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,926 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately, no. There is no other way to update the card on file through support. We are experiencing an issue on some accounts where the credit card won't update from the customers side. We have our engineers working to fix this as soon as possible, but the only fix right now is to have one of our representatives update the card on our end, which would have to be done over the phone.

Which domain is not working?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

If you are talking about robertaspalazzi.com, that domain is on client hold, which means it is suspended. To get more information and instructions to fix this, please read this article:

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/extremely_important_domain_information

This does not have to do with the billing issues, it is a separate problem
(Edited)
sorry, but why should it be suspended ??? Up to 22nd December it was working properly, and this demain was opened in november 2018
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

As a courtesy, I am going to credit the past due amount until we are able to fix the billing.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

It is not related to billing, if you read the article I provided, it will explain and give you instructions to fix this issue.
Package Type:Website Gold Plus Package
Upgrade
Total Price: $36.98 / month
Next Bill Date: January 23, 2019 
Next Renewal Date: January 28, 2019

Package Features
$22.99 / month

Websites (Unlimited)
Pages (Unlimited)
Blog
PayPal Commerce
MB Storage Space (5120) | Total: (0 / 5120 Used)
GB bandwidth (100)
Domain (1)
Subdomains (10)
Email boxes (5)
Add-ons
$ 13.99 / month

Get more Add-ons

2 Domains: $ 4.00 / month
1 Website Ecommerce AddOn: $ 9.99 / month

this is the package I have and for which I am paying, can you pls fix it and make www.robertaspalazzi.com visible again urgently ?
why was robertaspalazzi visible until Dec. 22nd ??? Can you explain this pls ?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

As I said before, read this article:
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/extremely_important_domain_information

It will explain this issue and how to fix it. Like I said, it has nothing to do with billing.
(Edited)
now the link to web robertaspalazzi .com site is ok , i revised the info about card on my account Homestead, so i saw that new billing will be next 23/ jaunuary 2019 , so i think that no need to call : 1-800-710-1998 , true?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

You do not need to call

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.