How can I improve live stream from facebook to my website using websitebuilder?

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

How can I improve live stream from our facebook page to our website using website builder? Today there were brief issues with audio and video lockups where as the previous stream did not. 
Photo of Fran6251

Fran6251

• 1,176 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Unfortunately I cannot say exactly what would cause it not to function as smooth this time. Since this is added via HTML code I would not be able to troubleshoot as thoroughly as I would like. There are a few factors to look at such as internet connectivity, software and equipment but I wouldn't be able to say exactly what caused the brief issues, apologies. 
Photo of Fran6251

Fran6251

• 1,176 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
That is the same answer I provided to those experiencing the problem, myself included.  A little break does not ruin the entire stream .... patience is what we need or go to Facebook to view.  Thank you Michelle .... be safe!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Exactly, that is great. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.