Horrible customer service.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I cant access my site and no one is able to give an answer. I will start building a new site with another company. Horrible company service, and at Christmas time. I am losing business by the minute.
How do you even stay open with this kind of customer service.
No explanations and no ETA on a fix. Simply not acceptable. I reccommend that everyone finsd a new host.
Photo of Terry1759

Terry1759

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Travis9927

Travis9927

• 334 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am experiencing the same thing. I am taking them to court. They are costing me thousands. I am very angry
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,212 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Terry,

Actually this has been explained to us many times over. The gist is that Homestead is switching data centers and there was apparently a glitch and some users of SiteBuilder desktop were affected. The ETA on when the transfer will be completed is approx. Dec. 12. The engineers are working on a fix in the meantime for the issue with not being able to log in or being offline.  If you don't have a huge account or a site with 100+ pages you can probably use Plus to get you through.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Terry1759,

Susan is correct. If your Plus is not loading then is the size of your site. Roughly 1GB. Do you get an error? or does it simply get stuck on starting up?

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.