Homestead.com Alien out here ....

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Anyone Out-there in Homestead.com Land?
We have not been able to send and/or answer any of our Business emails to our clients for the past two weeks!!!
We have not had any of our email complaints to Homestead.com answered, even the ones I send from other email boxes.
Are you guys still there .... hello?? ..... I do get a notice of my Billing Statements from Homestead, and that I will owe $406.00 dollars @ year ... ($203.00 every 6 months taken of my checking acct) Please give us an explanation?
We are dead in the water here, are you guys fighting a virus? or just out to lunch? :o)
Please respond?!
Nick Diemel
Photo of Nick7681

Nick7681

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of indyfolkseries3021

indyfolkseries3021

• 832 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
FORTUNATELY I don't have my email through Homestead, but I feel bad for all of you who are having problems. But I have posted several questions/problems which I thought would be pretty straightforward.....no reponse. I too wonder if anyone is out there?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am not sure where you are sending email for support. We offer phone and online chat and the community as you know helps each other.

Can you tell me if you are still having any issues and what messages you are receiving?

Thank you

Drew N

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.