Hi I wish to cancel my account as my business is closing.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Hi I wish to cancel my account as my business is closing. I live in UK and will cost me a lot of money to call the states also I couldnt reach the number. Can you please cancel my account
Photo of djmarkw7303

djmarkw7303

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 45,636 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I  definitely understand. I see that you had set your account to "close before your next bill date", so I went ahead and closed it out for you immediately. All website/email/domain content will no longer be available. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Photo of djmarkw7303

djmarkw7303

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much. Yes I did wish for the account to be closed before my next bill to save a month money, as I do not require the website no more. As I said the only reason I have closed the account is because I am no longer in Business. I have always used Homestead in the past and I am sure I will use Homestead again in the future if I need another website. I always recommend Homestead to anyone who is looking to create a website as you provide a brilliant and easy to use service. Thank you again :-) 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 19,830 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the kind words, they are greatly appreciated and good luck in any future endeavors! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.