Hi, how do I find "live feeds" on Websites Manager? I'd like to add Instagram but don't know how to do it in Websites Manger - edit site.

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Hello, I'd like to add Instagram as a live feed but can't find it on my websites manager.  Can someone please tell me how to do this? 
Photo of Charlene0771

Charlene0771

• 518 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 3,956 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I can assist with this. To use Instagram live feed go to elements>live feeds>Instagram. Once you place the gallery on the page it will ask you to log into the Instagram account you want to connect to.

(Edited)
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I apologize, I should have double checked which builder you were using prior to answering that question. Unfortunately, Sitebuilder plus does not have an Instagram live feed option. You can try searching online for a HTML code that would allow your feed to display and place that code on your site. Otherwise, WebsiteBuilder is available to you!
(Edited)
Photo of Charlene0771

Charlene0771

Oh, okay, thank you!  I will look into Website Builder and maybe switch over.  
Photo of Charlene0771

Charlene0771

Me again....I'm wondering, is it possible to switch my current Sitebulider account over to WesiteBuilder?  And if so, what is the cost (my current site is basic).
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello, 

There is no separate charge to use the new builder it is already included in your package. Just add a new site to the account with these instructions.  https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how-do-i-create-a-new-site
Photo of Charlene0771

Charlene0771

Yayyy!  Thank you so much!  You were very helpful!  Have a great evening!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

You are very welcome! Glad to help, have a great evening also! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.